ryobi 4046c parts

thomasthomas

You can by the whole saw for less than you can an engine. Seriously though the likes of Ryobi, Spear and Jackson etc are generally throw away they aren't really designed to be repaired

Yup, thats right, a second user one in good working order is worth around £80, non working, around £40, they have a really bad oiler design that usually fails after a while and you need to pull the whole saw apart to replace.:thumbdown:

Try selling it and buy a Husky 345/350:thumbup1:

Your better off, staying away from the cheapy stuff and buying a quality second hand named brand.

That is about the best advice you will get, I have had a good number of saws through my workshop and was working on an old Jonsered some 30 years old, used but still in great condition and compared it to one of these cheap one year old Chinese saws - I would take the old saw every time! The Chinese saws are made of inferior materials and will not last long.

Not sure where you are but I have a couple of small Huskys on the shelf, both runners, just need a clean which I will do - can do one for around the £110 mark if you are interested! They won't astound you but they will give you a few years work and still be worth £80 after 4 or 5 years use:thumbup:

Unlike the Chinese tut!