price of a new Botex 560

TopCut

Last week I just picked up a Valtra N121 and now want to get a crane on. Jas P wilson wants 19k for the crane and full garding I am in the southwest and will be a good 2k to get the tractor to willson's so I have found a local guy that has done two tractors for the fc I know he does a good job and he is only 5mins away he wants me to get the crane and the rest he can sort out. I just need a price for the 560 crane. I have been trying to get in touch with Willson's for a few days now but no luck, When ever I call he is out or on phone and never phones back. Does anyone know what price the Botex 560 would be?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting hold of John can be a pain they're always very busy. Do you just want the 560 crane or do you want the 560 crane with all the bits to do the guarding and mounting as well. If you can't get hold of John try talking to Ewan he is very helpful and works out in the workshop.

Seeing and working with several Botex roof mounts their work is top notch. I can only hazard a guess but i'd expect that around 6k is what they're charging for frame fitting and guarding.

If you get your guarding done else where just make sure they cut out holes for all the filters and bits you need to grease in the belly plate. Because if they don't its a total PITA (I've seen it done too, although the guy did make his own). If your giving it a serious hammering woth considering an guarded tank too.

Also i recommend the 570 crane its 1m longer which gives you about 6.5m working reach. Still the same lift and i think its about an exra grand. Mine is ariving in 2 weeks hopfully. Most people who have a 560 really want a 570....hindsight is a beautiful thing.

Thanks brushcutter I have a guy who can put the frame and guarding on so just want to find price on the 560 and see if it works out cheaper and as you said the 570 maybe a good idea when I am on. If is just a grand more maybe worth while as that extra 1m makes a big difference and for arb jobs would mean I could get over hedges and fences that I could not before.

Contact Calidonian Forestery, I would get a kesla or forseteri mounted behind the cab.

Arbwork on here has 2. Much more stable.I Defo get hatches made for greasing, air tanks, electrics etc.

longer reach is better than bigger lift unless you are solely doing big hardwood and if you are I would just get a crane trailer.

There are other makes of crane and dealers out there.

I wouldn't buy a machine from someone I couldn't get in touch with when I needed to. If you can't get hold of them now when you've a wad of cash to blow are you likely to be able to get hold of them when you have a problem?