Any Jet Ski Owners????

Lorry thompson

Had a few of them lorry, lough neagh is 1 mile from me house the place is full of them at the weekend.

Here's a nice one on gumtree not bad money either Yamaha Waveraider 1100 Triple JetSki in Carrickfergus, County Antrim | Boats, Kayaks & Jet Skis for Sale | Gumtree.com

Check out the sale price in the first pic £1800

Edited by Mark James

I suppose it's just like all other things with an engine, treat it with respect, don't be a knob and you'll be ok. These are like cars in many ways, but without a license, without a zone other water uses will avoid (a "road"), and with the added danger of the water.

I think these need to be licensed or banned personally, as the average jet-ski seems to be controlled by the same people that drive a VW Touareg, they seem ok until the engine starts and then they become completely ignorant to all other forms of life around them.

Is the toureg the new volvo estate then? Thats what we used to say about volvo drivers, oblivious to the rest of the world.

Is the toureg the new volvo estate then? Thats what we used to say about volvo drivers, oblivious to the rest of the world.

It's not so much oblivion to the existance of others, it seems to be a complete disdain for the rights and lives of others. IOW, when boarding the mighty touareg, the machine turns on it's tosserator beam and whoever drives it gets affected.

Had a few of them lorry, lough neagh is 1 mile from me house the place is full of them at the weekend.

Here's a nice one on gumtree not bad money either Yamaha Waveraider 1100 Triple JetSki in Carrickfergus, County Antrim | Boats, Kayaks & Jet Skis for Sale | Gumtree.com

Check out the sale price in the first pic £1800

Cheers mate good price but we've just bought the waverunner we just gotta save for another one to play on now:)

Before buying a jet ski try sitting on the beach and listening to the irritating noise they make as they go round and round pointlessly for hours, frightening kids in the surf and stunning the fish.

Haha Sunderland airshow is on tomorrow so don't think I'll be bothering anyone around there:)