Tapatalk and nokia phones.

tommer9

I am getting a new phone at the start of August, and will be looking at another Nokia, probably the N8 for the camera. However i am unsure whether this tapatalk thing wil work with it. If not, does anyone know which nokias it will work with?:001_smile:

Dunno mate, every time I go on here via my N8 if offers tapatalk auto but I've never bothered to try it :blushing:

The camera is awesome and the 'phones hardware is good but I don't think it can utilise android market and therefore misses out on awesome stuff like google goggle (bonkers good app for sure). But I'm not really a smartphone type so having one is a bit posh like! Taken some knocks tho - seems strong.

:001_smile:

Maybe I'll try it and see!

The N8 Is pants. My wife had one and hated it, I tried playing around with it and compared to an HTC ot Iphone it is next to useless. My fife has just got the htc wildfire, it seems to do everything my desire hd does but is smaller.

The 8mp camera on my desire hd is good, the 12mp camera on the nokia is the only good thing on it.

Get a wildfire and buy an slr if you are serious about photography.

I had an HTC HD2 last year, and it was the biggest P.O.S i ever had. I am assured that newer ones are better, and I wouldnt touch any apple product with a barge pole out of principal.

My present phone, nokia n95 8gb is the most awesome thing i have ever used, my choice is to recondition it and carry on (about £60) or have a new nokia, and N8 seemed closest to it for the camera. I was just thinking that if i do get a new one then i would like to be able to do Arbtalk better than at the mo.

Where do i start.......

I hate the way they think their products are so superior, when inside is EXACTLY the same hardware as any other computer in the world......an Asus motherboard and a load of other generic chips.

I hate the way that they ripped off a load of free ibuntu software (which is what open source software was for) and then claimed it as their own, not giving the slightest acknowledgement to the real developers.

I hate the rip off prices.

i hate the misguided belief they peddle that there are no viruses out there for apple products.....there are, its just that so few people use them its not worth the virus producers really chasing it.

I hate the fact that if you but into it you buy into what apple dictates you use...THEIR email program etc etc- you dont really have any choice....

I hate the bull that is spread about reliability, and that if this is challenged on their help forums your IP address is barred from apple......

I LOVE that way that the I-Pad will NEVER have flash media due to apple wanting to call flash its own and the developers of the software refusing....rendering the I-Pad useless to AT LEAST 25% (and this will only grow exponentially) of the web....

There's plenty more..

you did ask......

I will NEVER have an apple product.