Anti theft paint or detterants ideas please

sasha.p

We have teenage kids keep breaking into our plot last half term they caused a fair amount of damage and this time the dirty little beggars done somthing that filthy im not even gonna say but anyway they are climbing over our fence and main gate what products are there on the market that i can paint over these to put them off ? i want somthing thats going to really ruin their clothes and make them not want to come back they are lucky i have not caught them whilst we are working up there as the gaurd dog signs are not there as a deterent they are these for a very good reason with summer holidays about to begin I have a feeling they are going to make more frequent visits so want to do as much to stop them as possible any ideas much appreciated

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try Razor wire over the top of the fence. Run the entire length. If you can set up motion activated cameras and record the little punks in the act. Forward this recording to law enforcement. I might also suggest reviewing my thread, means and methods of protecting your kit from theft it may be help full as well. Good Hunting.

elg

We have teenage kids keep breaking into our plot last half term they caused a fair amount of damage and this time the dirty little beggars done somthing that filthy im not even gonna say but anyway they are climbing over our fence and main gate what products are there on the market that i can paint over these to put them off ? i want somthing thats going to really ruin their clothes and make them not want to come back they are lucky i have not caught them whilst we are working up there as the gaurd dog signs are not there as a deterent they are these for a very good reason with summer holidays about to begin I have a feeling they are going to make more frequent visits so want to do as much to stop them as possible any ideas much appreciated

Keeping it legal, anti drying paint is as good a deterant as any. Legally i believe you should put up warning signs, this will also cover you for any claims for ruined nikes etc. All the proper deterants such as packs of killer dogs,man traps, the devices john rambo made in first blood have all been outlawed by the human rights wallies.

i currently work in the cctv industry and this stuff is nasty, we use it on fences poles and masts and infact anything to stop people climbing over stuff.

i cant remember how many work shirts and trousers i have ruined with it. if your looking to make like difficult and get your own back then this is the stuff to use. also to note it stains the skill for ages and is a mother to wash off, i have to use green kitchen scouring pads to get it of.

A customer of mine who had been burgled nailed barbed wire along the top of his 6ft high fence, as there is a public path running along the side of his fence some nice person noticed it and reported it to the police. He was told to remove it or face prosecution. The great british legal system?