Which Pick Up?

farmer_ben

I use an old l200.Home tipper conversion.It cost peanuts to do and never let us down.It carries just over 2 cube with ease.Is alot better off road than the new ones and is a fair bit more durable.They change hands for £500 bats for fairly good one,dosnt matter if gets beat up then.

For delivering bags I'll just throw them in truck cab series 2 same if I'm towing large amount.

any pictures there mate?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As mentioned mk2 l200 but isn't a kingcab sadly.Ours has been rolled,bounce of trees and generally been battered.Paid £400 quid for it owes me nowt now.Had it popping wheelies uphill with few monster loads on.

What sort budget you wanting to spend?

haha yeah that sounds just like my brava i've got now! just want a step up from that really, as new truck will be my only mode of transport, and the brava isnt great for every day running around :)

max 3k i'd say