landy to tipper

Matthew Storrs

hmm, thinking it might not really pay to have it done, its a tracked chipper and most customers keep the chippings, but just wanted to try and equip myself a bit better for urban/domestic type jobs without having to buy another chipper/tipper truck etc. Its fustrating tho when i have a job which might only be a bit more chipping than i can currently fit into ifor canopy top and then have to do several trips, eats into the profit etc so was hoping tipper landy might solve that. but if it can't hold much anyway legally.... back to the drawing board!!

You are up against the age old problem of arb waste- there are few vehicles that wont be legally over their limit when full. If you are doing urban work then the cabstar is a very good choice. If you have a tracked machine then put it on an ifor or atlas tipper with caged sides. Tow that with the defender and leave it on site until the end of the day when you have emptied the trailer.

You are up against the age old problem of arb waste- there are few vehicles that wont be legally over their limit when full. If you are doing urban work then the cabstar is a very good choice. If you have a tracked machine then put it on an ifor or atlas tipper with caged sides. Tow that with the defender and leave it on site until the end of the day when you have emptied the trailer.

Yeah, do that quite a bit putting chipper on trailer then coming back for it. Used to have a cabstar, bloody brilliant things on road specialliy around lanes as long as you don't make the mistake of pulling over too far to let some pass on one track roads then get stuck, a tad embaresing.

i think il think make do with landy setup as it is, until I can afford seperate cabstar/chipper outfit, cheers for the help:001_smile: