Ms200t just died. ????

hazzygawa

I was using my 200t the other day and it was running perfectly. I started it up to cut a limb off and it just cut out. Not the sort of cut out that it was out of fuel but an electrical cut out.

I swapped the plug, checked wires in the handle etc and found that there was no spark. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Please help, any ideas.

It's my only climbing saw so could be in the smelly stuff if I can't get it to go this week.

Thankyou

Rip the recoil cover off, remove the small black wire from the coil, replace it, pull the plug out, put it in the plug cap, earth it (away from the plug hole - the plug can ignite fuel from the plug hole) and give the cord a serious pull or two, if you have no spark, it is the coil! If you have spark, the wiring is earthing somewhere.

I may be able to help you if you can't get it fixed!