My Pics from work, travels and interests.

David Goss

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there have been any image protocols changed recently, it may be that you have started to encroach on your individual member image allowance (can't remember what it is tbh) That may be having an affect on how much info you can upload.

Pm Steve next week, when he's back from the show & had some time to catch up with things.

Really? i didnt realise there was a limit! you and Hama must have passed that limit years ago if i am reaching it already? I take it it can be extended then?

Did you see my last post before the page went over?

Must of been pretty special to see that amazing tree up close & personal :001_cool:

yea it was something else when it came into view, there was nothing anywhere close to its size on the walk in and it was the first big one we saw. There was a jaw dropping moment and a holy cow i guess thats the beast there then! Cracking big tree and a shame it has lost a lot of its crown but the sheer girth and enormity of it just cant be explained in pics. I sat staring in awe for a while before i clicked into arb mode and started looking for where i could get the throwbag over :001_rolleyes::laugh1:

yea it was something else when it came into view, there was nothing anywhere close to its size on the walk in and it was the first big one we saw. There was a jaw dropping moment and a holy cow i guess thats the beast there then! Cracking big tree and a shame it has lost a lot of its crown but the sheer girth and enormity of it just cant be explained in pics. I sat staring in awe for a while before i clicked into arb mode and started looking for where i could get the throwbag over :001_rolleyes::laugh1:

so you didnt spot the throwline already set then....:001_smile:

so you didnt spot the throwline already set then....:001_smile:

Haha no i didnt but i can guess from who that came from:001_rolleyes:

I didnt want to step off the cattle track what with all the signs telling us not to i got a bit worried some huge mauri might just stomp on me. I would love to have been able to explore around a bit more but not knowing the neighbourhood i didnt want to upset anyone.