cloud 1 software

wirralarb

Like any new Tech system or item it will take some time to work the bugs out. Forward all error reports and feed back you can to Apple. The Men/Women in the White lab coats will be all over your reported issues ASAP, it just takes time to get caught up, Mr. Jobs knows what he is doing and there are always issues in the beginning. I believe they call it planned marketing and planned obsolescence, welcome to the plan!.

elg

• 3 months later...

It's survey software but you can create your own forms with calculations in them so you can collect and database just about anything. It has input and output links to Google Earth so you can do tree surveys, but it also has a whole bag of other tools. You can even export your surveys to a smart phone or tablet.

It's £200 and no annual license! It's very fexible, I have to use other systems working for others but I can download the map files and store them on Cloud1 as well, also I can put word docs, pdfs, photos etc in the same data folders. All neat and easy to find, you can share files over DropBox. I think the new form builder is the bit I like best. I think the down side is they don't have a user group yet so finding other Cloud1 users is hard, it would be good if they would set one up. Was very pleased to find this posting.

Like any new Tech system or item it will take some time to work the bugs out. Forward all error reports and feed back you can to Apple. The Men/Women in the White lab coats will be all over your reported issues ASAP, it just takes time to get caught up, Mr. Jobs knows what he is doing and there are always issues in the beginning. I believe they call it planned marketing and planned obsolescence, welcome to the plan!.

elg

The way you describe that what Mr Jobs is doing is launching software and letting the world at large troubleshoot it for him, nice work if you can get it