Hows the log sales going now

mendiplogs

[ATTACH]129029[/ATTACH]

It's chimnea season now, its a good way to get ride of my pile of sub three inch bone dry softwood cord. It's cheap and cheerful and selling well at a fiver a bag!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

HI TIM good on you mate if you can get a £5 a bag:thumbup1:jon :thumbup:

HI TIM good on you mate if you can get a £5 a bag:thumbup1:jon :thumbup:

Jon,

I stop selling my hardwood bags this time of year, hardwood is much to valuable for wasting on a fire pit. The softwood nets are ideal for taking camping too, nice and light.

Jon,

I stop selling my hardwood bags this time of year, hardwood is much to valuable for wasting on a fire pit. The softwood nets are ideal for taking camping too, nice and light.

HI TIM NICE one mate your right mate jon :thumbup:

Would love to cut more of own, and making efforts to find more thinning work.

Latest news up here in Kielder is that FC only have 20 loads for the whole of next year to sell as 'firewood', these will go to highest bidder, and numbers limited per buyer ( I have this in writing!), so we are looking to find other suppliers for softwood, which is not easy with crazy amounts needed for biomass up here! How is the situation down in your neck of the woods?

Would love to cut more of own, and making efforts to find more thinning work.

Latest news up here in Kielder is that FC only have 20 loads for the whole of next year to sell as 'firewood', these will go to highest bidder, and numbers limited per buyer ( I have this in writing!), so we are looking to find other suppliers for softwood, which is not easy with crazy amounts needed for biomass up here! How is the situation down in your neck of the woods?

Wow Steph as you buy in most of your wood this is going to hit you hard ? I used to visit Kielder as a kid in the 70s , Then we moved to Cheshire . Log Sales here are steady even in this climate . I only sell logs as a by product from tree work . Even now we are delivering 4 loads a week . I reckon a harsh winter is on its way later this year , and Ive never been wrong yet :lol: