Hows the log sales going now

mendiplogs

how on earth do you spend so little? not meant in a bad way just extremely curious. We have oil on a few ( 3 - 5) year old boiler and a stand alone wood stove in living room and still spend about 500 a year on heating excluding costs of any logs.

HI MATE our gas only goes on for hot water and our 16kw euro heat stove keeps the house nice and warm :thumbup1:jon :thumbup:

Now going well compared to my earlier moan in the summer!

I was wondering if we should be using split cubic metres instead of the mystical load? We have moaned about it on other threads and i'm sure our loads are all different?

Anyway can't complain now, july was my slowest month ever! My summer discount backfired and everyone ordered the last week of august. Now delivering 12 to 16 cube a week and have orders for another 58 cube. Having read the other thread on delivery costs have upped my prices and added a 10 quid surcharge for orders between 20 to 30 miles and still they order and i don't want to go that far anymore but can't turn it down.

• 2 weeks later...

Its no to bad if you can get 4 drops on one load, then you can do a certain area on a certain day. if you can also get them allpaying an extra tenner so much the better. I have just started to charge for delivery, this depends on volume and distance. I may well do a first delivery at no extra cost, get them hooked into high quality.

A

Its no to bad if you can get 4 drops on one load, then you can do a certain area on a certain day. if you can also get them allpaying an extra tenner so much the better. I have just started to charge for delivery, this depends on volume and distance. I may well do a first delivery at no extra cost, get them hooked into high quality.

A

A

A

HI MATE what size loads do you do mate thanks jon :thumbup:

A

A