Oak boards wanted Suffolk/Essex

AHPP

A mate wants to do a table top with oak boards and asked me to find some for him. Wants the boards to finish to:

1600 x 205 x 40 mm

63 x 8 x 1.5 inch

Needs 4 boards.

Anybody got anything?

whats the offer...?:001_smile:

I assume you mean what will he give for them. It's not a favour kind of thing. He'll be giving money for them.

I'm hoping to hear things like, "Have got some boards like that; how does £X suit your mate?"

I'm near Sudbury and won't be going miles out of my way.

Delivery to Sudbury ish is fine.

My mate is in Ipswich.

Look forward to hearing from people.

Edited by AHPP

Maybe. I've got various bits around that size - I've been milling 1.5in for boat gunwhales and decking over the past few years and I really want 10in widths x 10ft lengths for the next bit, so I may have a few smaller bits that could be spared. They're air-dried outside, probably for about 5yrs, so are pretty stable now.

If he's serious, and has a good idea of the going rate, then let me know and I'll pull the stack apart tomorrow and see if I have four that would do it.

Alec

• 3 weeks later...