• Austria Duo 3
    • Cresto Sky-Belt
    • EKN Skylotec Kolibri 2D
    • Komet Butterfly II

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like a harness with a seat in it, I've tried all the popular 'Gucci' ones and they just squash my wedding tackle all day long...I'd have to join the local choir as a soprano after a week in one of them!. Its a Skyseat or similar for me, now mines up for replacement and I'm looking for the same or similar.

having recently converted to such modern things as hitch climbers and 2-1 advantage prussic up i pity those that dare not try new things.

old school is no longer so cool!:lol:

I was lucky enough to work with two oldtimers within the first two years of geting into this industry and they could both get around a tree quicker and with less efort than me even though they were considerably older and I was much fitter admittedly I would like to see how things have changeed nowdays

I like a harness with a seat in it, I've tried all the popular 'Gucci' ones and they just squash my wedding tackle all day long...I'd have to join the local choir as a soprano after a week in one of them!. Its a Skyseat or similar for me, now mines up for replacement and I'm looking for the same or similar.

get an austria 3 with a seat, its wicked comfy and so solid its like sitting on a bench when youre squashed into a fork with a lumpy stump to rest on!:thumbup1:

I was lucky enough to work with two oldtimers within the first two years of geting into this industry and they could both get around a tree quicker and with less efort than me even though they were considerably older and I was much fitter admittedly I would like to see how things have changeed nowdays

the new tackle will raise ANYONES game, certainly makes my life easier, but im getting old and spreading in the last 6 months!:blushing: