Old Pics #3...

Mr Ed

I wonder about moving back to britain myself. In fact I was all lined up to go to Dublin, but decided as we (family) had been contracting in this area for so long, I'd continue the tradition. Whutta fool I was....

I have about 2-300 pictures here in a box. will try an get more scanned in.

My mate has been in Surfers Paradise, south of Brisbane for a few years now. Just about got his full residency. He loves it. A few other mates have gone out for a few months or year for holidays and they all loved it. He says why would I want to come back, its great weather, good pay, good conditions and loads of mature trees to work on. How long were you out there for Ed?

I've been trying to get myself over for a couple of years but the logisitcs of leaving 11 lads and taking my lass and two small kids has meant it hasn't worked out as yet. She wants me to go myself for a couple of weeks and leave her and the kids, but I think a trip like that needs to be shared with the family. It'l work out out one way or the other.

Good pics Ed, as for OZ , I lived there fore a year, my wifes an Aussie and my kids through her have all got Aussie citizenships, we could in theory pack up and go there anytime with no hassle at all.

The thing is I don't think the grass is always greener on the other side! or is it?

Come on Ed, more pics mate , i'm sure you've had some great toys you can show us all..

Great pics Ed looks like a 18" Auschip?? There still making them with a few loyal followers.

Dont know if the grass is greener,Although its one extreme to the other in victoria,cold or hot as hell with not much spring!

This months arb trade mag has advert for climbers to work in the UK