Theft!!!1

danroker1987

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a collie cross lurcher lads was a beautiful and clever little dog and she was soft as muck but I remember me dad coming in the back door one night from the pub and she didn't know it was him, she was growling and tensing up her muscles looked like when them gremlins got water on them haha they were popping out all over

I'm sure they'd make good guard dogs but a mongrel is a mongrel.

the best two dogs i have ever had have been 'mongrels' rottie x lab, she was an amazing guard dog & her sidekick.. a jack russell, more balls than most big dogs, pedigree dogs are worth lots of money with k.c registers etc, too much breeding has gone on over the years too make these dogs any good anymore, bred for looks only, plagued with heath problems.

i think the pups tommer mentioned are worth that money if you are looking for that kind of thing, i certainly woulnt describe them as mongrels :001_rolleyes:

Lurchers are awesome dogs and they are mongerals it's suprising what they go for, it wasn't that long ago jack russels were seen as mongrels too I remember people couldn't give them away. I see jps point tho mongrels used to go for nowt although to me they are better dogs you can breed them to have the characteristics to suit you:)

the best two dogs i have ever had have been 'mongrels' rottie x lab, she was an amazing guard dog & her sidekick.. a jack russell, more balls than most big dogs, pedigree dogs are worth lots of money with k.c registers etc, too much breeding has gone on over the years too make these dogs any good anymore, bred for looks only, plagued with heath problems.

i think the pups tommer mentioned are worth that money if you are looking for that kind of thing, i certainly woulnt describe them as mongrels :001_rolleyes:

HI JP our mongrel was £850 mate but we love her the same as the BT they both good dogs all the best jon :thumbup:

Lurchers are awesome dogs and they are mongerals it's suprising what they go for, it wasn't that long ago jack russels were seen as mongrels too I remember people couldn't give them away. I see jps point tho mongrels used to go for nowt although to me they are better dogs you can breed them to have the characteristics to suit you:)

My point exactly.:thumbup1: