post your motorbikes

WoodED

I hope you've got naughty exhausts on it! I used to have one with race cans on...sounded awsome!! :thumbup::thumbup: Till I hit a bus :blushing:

I've got some Scorpion cans on it at the moment, but that may well change. The exhaust system was damaged when the woman hit me, so i might have to revert to stock; or upgrade to some really noisy high-pipes!

I had a storm some years back, nice motors!

Yeah this one has been treated really well by the previous guy - apart from some botched job on the front fairing. The fool put on some high handlebars and had to cut the edges around the windscreen to get any sort of clearance! :001_tongue:

I just swapped my ninja 250r in for a Kawasaki er6f :)

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Whats the Er6-f like? What year is it?

I really like my GPZ500s, but its a bit dated now. Was looking at getting the er6-n as a replacement, but since i've started riding bigger bikes i'm not sure i can go back!

They are a cracking bike Stephen, I bet you will have some fun with that!

Come the time for new tyres, have a look at Pirrelli Rallycross, great on / off road tyres.

Cheers Geoff, I'm not an on rd rider, I'll be taking the indicators and other bits off before they get broken.

I've never got on with crossers, all my riding is on hill ground and moor and the on off throttle is not my bag.

I've always had trials bikes, great for jumping ditches.

The 4 stroke is lovely aswell for the long climbs in higher gears.

Oh and electric start is sweeeeeet!!!:biggrin:

The back tyre is a bit rounded, I'll keep a note of that link mate cheers:thumbup1:

Whats the Er6-f like? What year is it?

I really like my GPZ500s, but its a bit dated now. Was looking at getting the er6-n as a replacement, but since i've started riding bigger bikes i'm not sure i can go back!

I pick it up on Friday so il let you no, 2009 ImageUploadedByArbtalk1383934648.129807.jpg.5f20c40ddacfdfffb6605b79ee2a0784.jpg

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App