few piccys of the last few days work !

defenderjack

never got a very first shot of the euc but the one on the left looked like the one on the right to begin with , theyve been hacked in the past so i was pretty pleased with the outcome ,

3rd piccy is of a big elm fell that had dd

and 6/7 pic was a lovely day at the seafront !

005.jpg.b55f997fb035b8d421ae6125c183461b.jpg

007.jpg.0ac30038ad6272d486e32763bcee6c1e.jpg

003.jpg.4f9d07a10b35f7d8247c370e39156d3a.jpg

269.jpg.7a194e658f7ccf38e2507a2f4daf0c99.jpg

267.jpg.3b631635ade3780eb53ffa92adc34f98.jpg

006.jpg.b6975965ae0e339a4499b6c2bf1909a8.jpg

001.jpg.9df5973df5bd606642e449771558b544.jpg

Picture 4 you missed a chance at the "rate my hinge" thread.

Tidy chipper - Greenmech? Not much paint worn from the infeed shoot.

Loving the shoreside pictures - location location location - it makes all the difference:thumbup:

yeh never thought of that ! i wish id taken a few more shots but as usual you never seem to bother at the time ,

yes its greenmech .not mine though ! the guy i was subbying to was on hols is austrailia so was using his .

on the second day there was a guy about to throw himself off the cliffs , yoiu could see him real clearly leaning over edge :thumbdown:lifeboats ,helicopters

the lot ! 17 hours of police negotiations and he came away only to be found on top the local post office roof and hour later :confused1:

Ha; memories from a looooong time ago. The annual school cross country run used to go along that bit of promenade, the finish line being by the Martello Tower cafe. We also used to do shuttle runs on the big shingle between breakwaters; I'll take the cross country any day.

Great location but you probably didn't feel the heat too much as there always seems to be a breeze off the sea.

Jon

Ha; memories from a looooong time ago. The annual school cross country run used to go along that bit of promenade, the finish line being by the Martello Tower cafe. We also used to do shuttle runs on the big shingle between breakwaters; I'll take the cross country any day.

Great location but you probably didn't feel the heat too much as there always seems to be a breeze off the sea.

Jon

yeh sod that run ! id normally agree with you about the breeze but for four days it was sooo still the sea was like a pond !:thumbup1: