A big thank you too the aa and aspect tree consultancy

I thought I should take the opportunity to thank Paul Smith from Arb Association and Dominic Scanlon from Aspect treeconsultancy And everyone within the Cornwall Arb Association branch for putting on an invaluable training day yesterday. The day was aimed at informing members from all areas of the tree care industry of the changes within BS3998 (2010), I for one found the day to be incredibly informative and in fact I went away with a new outlook to the role that a play within the Tree care industry. We also got the chance to hear from Paul Smith from the AA with regards to the all new small business Arb Approved Contractor Scheme and again i feel that this is something that many small firm can now look at becoming confidently involved in.

I would urge anyone to take full advantage going along to the same training day should there be one happening as it worth every penny and I can assure you that the new BS3998 (2010) is totally different to the older version and in fact totally different to the draft publication that some of you may have.

Once again I feel I must thank everyone involved in making yesterday a success:thumbup:

I met Paul at Capel Manor, super wise man and thoroughly nice chap. Went to capel manor for the AAAC Pre-audit refresher.

Lots of changes headed our way. (for AAACs)

Yes indeed paul is a very very wise man when it comes to this industry for sure . I think the changes aead for AAAC's are all positive tho , but that is only my oppinion from the outside

I too vouch for Paul as a very, very nice man (AND modest, ha)....just don't ask my kids to agree and I'm not so sure about the 'wise' reference, unless you're referring to the 3 monkeys?...oops, nothing personal Dave, ha!

THANK YOU, much appreciated BUT, more importantly, glad you found the seminars / workshops useful as that's the most important thing.

Hope to catch up again soon.

Cheers..

Paul

PS Thanks also to Tim SCott-Ellis and the Cornwall (Kernow?) Branch for facilitating this event, without their input it wouldn't have happened!

Edited by AA Teccie (Paul)

I thought I should take the opportunity to thank Paul Smith from Arb Association and Dominic Scanlon from Aspect treeconsultancy And everyone within the Cornwall Arb Association branch for putting on an invaluable training day yesterday. The day was aimed at informing members from all areas of the tree care industry of the changes within BS3998 (2010), I for one found the day to be incredibly informative and in fact I went away with a new outlook to the role that a play within the Tree care industry. We also got the chance to hear from Paul Smith from the AA with regards to the all new small business Arb Approved Contractor Scheme and again i feel that this is something that many small firm can now look at becoming confidently involved in.

I would urge anyone to take full advantage going along to the same training day should there be one happening as it worth every penny and I can assure you that the new BS3998 (2010) is totally different to the older version and in fact totally different to the draft publication that some of you may have.

Once again I feel I must thank everyone involved in making yesterday a success:thumbup:

Ditto the above we just hosted the East Anglia event at BTS and all the feed back was great

arbocop