Its a big one

wattie

Hi all

Just wanted to show you this rather nice London Plane we look after at a private school, it has taken almost a year to talk the LPA to agree for some light works. Had some limbs fail in the past but we did not want to reduce it but had to reduce some weight to some longer extending branches and balance not sure if you can see we have carried out some light thinning by the removal of sucker growth on the main branch structure.

We carried out the works tuesday this week with the help of a 36mt MEWP.

Hope you like the photos.

Regards

Wattie

DSCF2767.jpg.c5587b3a50b7771e23389edf281b152b.jpg

DSCF2764.jpg.6b8236c8d4e35282846cf2cedcfac920.jpg

DSCF2759.jpg.130aae21ce620e93e17eb35122921276.jpg

DSCF2758.jpg.9c95436dac137bed506da7ec8ece1486.jpg

DSCF2756.jpg.21a2ff7fd5407aacd10984f7b81954eb.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fabulous tree, would have loved to climb that. Preferably not in leaf though...

Wish I shared your love of climbing Peter, must make the days go much quicker I bet

Looks a grand old tree that one. Real sturdy architecture low down

Thanks lovely job good client who I have looked after and given a very good service or the years that they changed the way they viewed the trees on site, used to get various quotes and pick cheapest - nice now like us like our work dont even have to quote do the work and invoice.

Funny never notice the face but no just a strange wood formation thats all, like the graft!!!!

Not sure what bucket but left hooker german I think good company we use called winners have to depot Essex and Liverpool worth a call if you need anything. Two set ups one to left and one in front, rear of tree did not need work as we carried out some safety works which required the rear to be pruned back.

Know one partner very well and looks after me price wise as well.

Regards

Wattie

Been at it too long Reg? :001_smile:

Realistically, only about half way through Ed....so I need to chin-up and get on with it. Looking forward to getting away for a couple of weeks in August though.

Sorry Wattie, wont de-rail again