new inventions

RobArb

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trouble is that the arb market is not what one might call "massive" so getting outside investment is tricky, and the dragons wouldn't touch it because of exactly that "outside of their areas"

I would reccomend you work with an engineer, do a deal with him get him to sign a contract and then work together till you have a fullly functional and tested prototype. Then and only then would I consider going to more financialy risky lengths.

my father is rather good at tech drawing, and a totaly decent chap, and outstanding engineer, if you want some no BS advice, from a man who would never S... on anyone.

haha i'm not looking and don't expect to "get rich" from this but it would be an extra income if it was viable...

the idea in my head is still not finalised, i've drawn a few drawings but nothing technical

i'm trying to come up with a way of utilising an already existing concept (as mentioned) but a different design so as not to go against existing patents, this is where the lawyer comes in.

as for the drawings and engineer that is a good idea hama, i'm nowhere near that stage yet but i hope to be there in the future and it may be worth having a chat with your father to get some much needed advice.

haha i'm not looking and don't expect to "get rich" from this but it would be an extra income if it was viable...

the idea in my head is still not finalised, i've drawn a few drawings but nothing technical

i'm trying to come up with a way of utilising an already existing concept (as mentioned) but a different design so as not to go against existing patents, this is where the lawyer comes in.

as for the drawings and engineer that is a good idea hama, i'm nowhere near that stage yet but i hope to be there in the future and it may be worth having a chat with your father to get some much needed advice.

my father is as I, old school, his word is his life, if you talk to him, thats as far as it will go if thats what you want. he is biass aside, a talented man, wasted really and currently out of work, with time on his hands which is destroying his confidence. you could do a lot worse than have a chat, he will like me give you his time happily.:001_cool:

• 2 weeks later...

We are currently developing product for the Arb industry.And may be able to help you develop your idea, we would sign agreements between us to protect your copyright.

Please ring me if you are interested.

Many thanks and best regards

Julian Wesson

MRW Precision Engineering Limited

Registered ISO 9001:2008

30 Rowland Way

Hoo Farm Industrial Estate

Kidderminster

Worcestershire

DY11 7RA

Tel: +44 1562 745 042

Fax: +44 1562 746 472

CNC Milling and Turning. Wire, Fibre Rope and Chain assemblies,

Machined fabrications.

Steel and Aluminium Drop forgings

Make sure the rep from MRW Precision Engineering Limted provides you with at least 3 references. Make sure these references are real. Did said references sign non-disclosure agreements with MRW or a firm representing MRW?. Bottom line if MRW can not or will not provide you with references, RUN AWAY!. Don't get burned.