Thanks Mr Fly Tipper

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So has it worked yet? :001_smile:

Blummin ek, totally forgot, I haven't been down to check yet, will try to get down to give dogs a run tonight :ohmy:

Been busy today clearing crap out of my garage, filled a large skip so far and started filling trailer with scrap, about a ton so far.

Lol,

could have got your-self :hahaha:

I tell you something B101uk, the electrified container booby trap got me again the other day.

If you touch the container accidently whilst your stood up the shock is uncomfy but not severe because it's trying to earth through the soles of your boots.

I was knelt down at the side of it with my knee earthed out on wet grass.

Bloody hell, I may as well of grabbed a mains wire, it really gives you a cracking belt. Even I'm scared of it now.

I thought it may be fun on the getogether day on the 16th for everyone who attends to hold hands, the one one the far end touches the ground whilst the one nearest the container touches the container.

That should be fun at lunch time :001_tongue: