Liberalism gone mad!

Lee Winger

Just one question, who made god???????????????

Ah, that old chestnut, well as you will be aware the Bible would tell us that He is eternal (he never began to exist as he always existed), outside the bounds of space and more importantly time, and as I believe it is the direct revelation of God i believe that it is telling me the truth.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So why is the reverse acceptable in your eyes?

I'm going to do an about turn if I'm allowed, and change what I said, an adult can choose imo to bring up a child to the best of his or her ability and with the beliefs he or she thinks are right......

A bit like sugary drinks, some parents say yes others say no.............

Yes, if my 4 children were killed, so long as I had some new ones it would be fine...........................are you for real?????????????????

God LET satan do it!!!, satan asked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair enough Skyhuck,

there are some questions which i cant answer, but i hav tried to be open and honest in answering all ur questions, now i hav one for you,

If you die tonight (perish the thought), and you discover that there is a God (remember we cannot 100% disprove His existance), and God says to you, "Why should i let you into heaven when you did not believe in me, nor trust that my Son died for your to take away your sin?"

Then what would you say to him?

Were going deep here, i think its good to remember that science has (and always will have limits) it cannot answer the big questions

What is truth?

What is the meaning of life?

Why are we here?

Where did that first speck of matter come from?

I cannot prove to you that God exists, but you cannot prove to me that he doesn't. So you too have faith as you believe in something which you cannot (and never will be able to prove)

and this is the crux of it all, and yet also the proof that god doesnt exist.....there is no meaning to life, unless one needs it through centuries of insecurity and a desire for answers which arent there.

Truth is a human concept, as is the desire to know how and why we are here. If those questions are so relevant to the whole universe, then why do all animals other than humans not have the issues we do abiout those topics. Faith and belief themselves PROVE beyond doubt that god doesnt and cannot exist, fo if paradise/ heaven was found and quantified, it would disappear in a huge puff of logic and human failure, as described by the authors of the bible. you have just proven the non-existence of god for me.:biggrin:

Fair enough Skyhuck,

there are some questions which i cant answer, but i hav tried to be open and honest in answering all ur questions, now i hav one for you,

If you die tonight (perish the thought), and you discover that there is a God (remember we cannot 100% disprove His existance), and God says to you, "Why should i let you into heaven when you did not believe in me, nor trust that my Son died for your to take away your sin?"

Then what would you say to him?

I would tell him he is a cruel and twisted individual, who has cause for more misery and pain than I ever have and that I would sooner be dead than spend time with him.

I would tell him he is a cruel and twisted individual, who has cause for more misery and pain than I ever have and that I would sooner be dead than spend time with him.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but i have enjoyed tonights discussion and hope that i haven't offended anyone, i've only sought to put my viewpoint across as honestly and besy i can:001_smile:

and this is the crux of it all, and yet also the proof that god doesnt exist.....there is no meaning to life, unless one needs it through centuries of insecurity and a desire for answers which arent there.

Truth is a human concept, as is the desire to know how and why we are here. If those questions are so relevant to the whole universe, then why do all animals other than humans not have the issues we do abiout those topics. [u]Faith and belief themselves PROVE beyond doubt that god doesnt and cannot exist, [/u]fo if paradise/ heaven was found and quantified, it would disappear in a huge puff of logic and human failure, as described by the authors of the bible. you have just proven the non-existence of god for me.:biggrin:

i'm really struggling to see how you can ever prove that God dosent exist, yes you can offer me "evidence" that would point to him not existing, but to 100% prove that he dosent exist, How is this possible?

I'm sorry you feel that way, but i have enjoyed tonights discussion and hope that i haven't offended anyone, i've only sought to put my viewpoint across as honestly and besy i can:001_smile:

No offense here mate :001_smile:

And I can tell from your posts that your faith is too strong for me to offend you.

I once had faith like yours and the only person who can tare it down is you :001_smile: