Does anyone want a new MS192t?

Jenny Tool

Dear Tree Monkeys,

I personally am not having much luck in obtaining a new Stihl MS192t, so i"m thinking of going to France to pick two up. Which made me think, if enough people are interested i might collect a few more to sell on when i get back, not at a huge profit just so it covers my travel expenses for one day and i dont mind spending the time, so if anyone is interested let me know and how much are you willing to pay. With regards to price i don"t know how much they are but if anyone is in france could you give me some contact details preferably in and around Calais, i"ve heard they are in B&Q France? or does anyone know of a Stihl dealer over there?

Quite simply a MS200t is perfectly good saw, both mine is a USA Stihl which means they can be de restricted to give more power. Absoulutetly fine for take down and large reduction work, felling etc. The MS192t is lighter than the 200t which is better from a fatigue point of view and i plan to run a 12 inch bar possibly a carving bar as to do smaller more detailed work ie apples etc. Sometimes i get the feeling with the 200T that its a bit overkill for some applications hence me wanting a 192T.

Id definatly be interested in the rear handled version of either the 192 or 200, As long as its cheaper than anywhere in blighty!

Any idea on prices? am happy to chip in with "delivery"!

For carving its much safer to use the rear handled version. the Bars can fit anything in the smaller "home-owner range" ie - MS170-MS230,

Id definatly be interested in the rear handled version of either the 192 or 200, As long as its cheaper than anywhere in blighty!Any idea on prices? am happy to chip in with "delivery"!

For carving its much safer to use the rear handled version. the Bars can fit anything in the smaller "home-owner range" ie - MS170-MS230,

They are not available in the UK.

Thanks for your replys and interest,

With regards to how much for a MS192t i dont know until someone replys to my request of a contact in France but looking on the internet for a brand new one they are currently at 365 EURO.

Deer man, Dime bar?

The 192 rear handled saw is available now on the UK market the 200t rear handled version is not.

I