What 4x4 to get for a young driver??

Stu

Hello

I am thinking of getting a 4x4 some time this year and was just wondering what your opinions are for a good 4x4 for a 22 year old thats reliable, good on insurance and not gunna cost loads to run.

I was thinking of something like a suzuki jimny but heard a few bad reveiws about them. im not going to be towing anything i just want it for getting round muddy tracks and have enough space for a few saws and equipment etc

Cheers

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humm a 4x4 thats good on insurance, reliable and not going to cost a fortune to run. Oh and good for a 22 year old to drive. Thats a long list of asks you'll have to comprimise on one of thoes. A classic landy series 2 or something would be on a classic insurance policy and wold be tax exempt i think. Down side it will drink a lot of petrol.

When i got my D22 Navara at 23 it was 1200 quid to insure!

Yh I know it's gunna cost abit but thats why I was thinking a jimny or a freelander, it only needs to be small like I said just enough space for some equipment.

I've been using my corsa which surprisingly has been really good lol even after the tractor has been driving up and down the track and churning it up, but it'll muck my car up eventually.

Yh I know it's gunna cost abit but thats why I was thinking a jimny or a freelander, it only needs to be small like I said just enough space for some equipment.

I've been using my corsa which surprisingly has been really good lol even after the tractor has been driving up and down the track and churning it up, but it'll muck my car up eventually.

dont touch freelanders mate, they not good!!!!!!!!!! jimny is ok for what you want