Favourite hitch cord for Poison Ivy.

Frank

hi frank.

i use p/ivy myself and have a medium and short rope and use a hc set up too i use samson bailout i think it is 4 up 3 down or 3 up 3 down works great. i also use a small dmm ancor ring on the bottom legs of the hitch cord to stop the legs falling around keeps it all supersmooth.

if your mad keen for a photo and i can be bothered ill get one up some time but its all pretty easy. for the bail out nod at treeworker has some in stock.

Cheers you lot. Got some roblon and sirius in 8mm. Will give them a go.

Anyone had any experience of 8mm Ocean Poly??

Im past being bothered trying loads of different setups. Just want to get it right first time.

i tried the ocean poly when it first came out and couldnt get on with it at all.

people kept raving about it, saying once it beds in its great, so i gave it a try again, and gave it a good few weeks of use...i still dont get on with it.

i tried the ocean poly when it first came out and couldnt get on with it at all.

people kept raving about it, saying once it beds in its great, so i gave it a try again, and gave it a good few weeks of use...i still dont get on with it.

The OP eye2eye 8mm I have on my yale blaze is awesome. I love it. It did take a while though to get it "set in". I find you dont have to even thinking about tending to it ever. Much the same as the Roblon and the sirius but I dont have eyes on them so they dont look as neat.