Kids or no Kids

Dean Lofthouse

I'd have more kids but I want to give them a good life so money and the time I can spend with them limits me trouble is with the dole warriors they get pressuredto go back to work so they have another kid for us to pay for. I know a lass who was expected back to work so had another to an unknown father. It's only the people who actually pay for their own children that only have a couple and as I posted earlier in this thread I've moved into a new build estate and the biggest houses with garages on the side are rented out to dole warriors makes me sick! If we were to limit the amount of kids per family it should be the type of family and you should earn the right to give a child a life with an upbringing meaning they will contribute to society not scrounge from it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
If my children don't fill the country immigrants will, I know which I prefer.

We as a country have not been self sufficient for hundred of year, in Victorian times we imported as much or more food than we do know, of course back then we imported food from our own lands, that were part of the empire.

The current BS about not being able to produce enough food,is just a smoke screen to give big business an excuse to start using GM.

The planet currently produces far more food than we need, much of it is wasted.

The UK population is growing due to immigration NOT breeding.

As previously stated the average is under 2 children per couple, this is fact.

If we got all the brits back that had ever emigrated we would still be 60m +

I get where your coming from though, it seems some cultures enjoy breeding more than others :biggrin:

The most common / popular name given to newborn boys in the UK last year was:

Mohammed.

Decision made - keep on pumping! :thumbup::thumbup: