Geocaching

Simon Rotheram

We came across one on our footpath when we were clearing the ground it had been there for years and nobody had found it because all the scrub had grown over it it was not until we ploughed through the brambles with our digger that we uncovered it and wondered what the things was box was labelled up with stickers saying warning contents of geocache looked like some sort of bomb or somthing in a tupperware container, opened it to find little black book and lots of bits people had left so decided to re hide it and join in but its the only one we ever done lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the ultimate geocashing experience, one really needs one of these, i have had this bad boy over a year now and have to say it is mustard!:001_cool:

418QVuUSWCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg.680e89babc0548802cec14cb1b3d7414.jpg

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Garmin-Oregon-400t-Handheld-European/dp/B001E9651O/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1310920817&sr=8-24[/ame]

found one under a giant applanatum once, tis good fun.

what a great thread, stephen, liking your style dude!

Justin, that snail was off the hook!

Edited by Tony Croft aka hamadryad

Just found half a dozen today! Using my iPhone and the geocache.com app but it does drain the battery as does the Memory Map app that I have. I am thinking of getting a new sat nav specifically for trucks. You can add size, weight, length etc. You can also add the whole of the uk on memory map. I also want the memory map hand held gps