Skiing/snowboarding for xmas!!

Rupe

Ok, long shot, but I have the deal of the century for a week in Courcheval.

The downside is you have to share with me and miss xmas!!

If there is anyone available to go 20-27th december (yes thats a week today) without getting divorced or dis owned then let me know ASAP!!!

I need one person as I have been let down, but there are actually 4 places available in total, so a couple or 3 people would be fine. if you would really rather leave the country over christmas but have never dared then do it now!!

Any takers?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still available I think.

Any couples wanting to get away would be fine, although that would make it 3 people in four spaces (two rooms) so an extra 50 quid each, but still under £200 for flights/transfers/catered chalet with breakfast/tea/evening meal and wine all included!!!

Just spending money and lift pass required.

Still available I think.

Any couples wanting to get away would be fine, although that would make it 3 people in four spaces (two rooms) so an extra 50 quid each, but still under £200 for flights/transfers/catered chalet with breakfast/tea/evening meal and wine all included!!!

Just spending money and lift pass required.

Bargain. You did you book that with?

I've not booked it yet!! My friend let me down and says he cant get time off work!!

I need one person to share with me and that would be £149 each. If a couple want to come then I would still be in a room by myself with £149 surcharge so split between three of us thats £199 each!!

I'm not going on my own and paying £149 twice! It may not even be still available??? But was as of close of business saturday, and its not advertised anywhere its friends and families of the company only.