to busy

timtree81

its mental............but

100 phone calls in one day, 65 answer machine messages, 2.5 hrs to ring them all back and i took..............

8 yes 8 orders:thumbdown:

all just ringing round for the cheapest price

Not one single person has asked me about quality only price :thumbdown:

Dave whats the quality like

Getting repeat orders. I supply local pub and they tell me that people comment on the quality. One of my first customers put a letter in with her posted cheque saying `thanks for the lovely wood`. But I did take the care to not start to sell until 13 months after I first started the business in order to ensure that the logs are seasoned ....... unlike some :sneaky2:

Getting repeat orders. I supply local pub and they tell me that people comment on the quality. One of my first customers put a letter in with her posted cheque saying `thanks for the lovely wood`. But I did take the care to not start to sell until 13 months after I first started the business in order to ensure that the logs are seasoned ....... unlike some :sneaky2:

You did " dip your toe in the water " as you put it last winter :biggrin: