Shogun, trailer and grinder hainault area

veners

Hi Guys

Just to let everyone know we had a Shogun 5 door in blue on a p reg hooked up to an ifor williams trailer think it is the LT105 model about 2 tonne 10ft x 5ft with a tracked predator R28 (in yellow) on it stolen from a site in hainault today.

The vehicle also had a ms 260 in it which is engraved on the handle VEN22 and a sthil blower BG55 with a serial of 165197163 and VEN B1 engraved.

The trailer has two jockey wheels as the original winder broke but is still in situ, it has had square steels inserted in the sides to take square pins for the greedy boards to sit against and the floor has several holes in it.

We know that it travelled from Hainault through Buckhurst Hill as an item from the car was found about 45 mins after the theft.

I will post other serial numbers etc as I dig them out, but any information would be greatly appreciated, 07973 440628 of PM me

Cheers in advance for any info

Steve

Hi Guys

Just to let everyone know we had a Shogun 5 door in blue on a p reg hooked up to an ifor williams trailer think it is the LT105 model about 2 tonne 10ft x 5ft with a tracked predator R28 (in yellow) on it stolen from a site in hainault today.

The vehicle also had a ms 260 in it which is engraved on the handle VEN22 and a sthil blower BG55 with a serial of 165197163 and VEN B1 engraved.

The trailer has two jockey wheels as the original winder broke but is still in situ, it has had square steels inserted in the sides to take square pins for the greedy boards to sit against and the floor has several holes in it.

We know that it travelled from Hainault through Buckhurst Hill as an item from the car was found about 45 mins after the theft.

I will post other serial numbers etc as I dig them out, but any information would be greatly appreciated, 07973 440628 of PM me

Cheers in advance for any info

Steve

gutted mate ,why take your tools ,hard enough to make a living with them

Can you believe, our guys were working in the area the gear was stolen from and the dirty f*****s drove past in our shogun, the boys had all the tools out and the mog was facing the wrong direction so couldn't give chase.

The reg on the blue shogun is P810JKR if anyone should happen to see it

Can you believe, our guys were working in the area the gear was stolen from and the dirty f*****s drove past in our shogun, the boys had all the tools out and the mog was facing the wrong direction so couldn't give chase.

The reg on the blue shogun is P810JKR if anyone should happen to see it

Let the local Old Bill know you've seen it on the move; that'll add interest. The thieving scum aren't professionals are they? Perhaps there's hope yet; fingers crossed for you.