Considering taking an apprentice?

Capel

Grow your own employees with Capel Manor College.

We offer a range of popular arboriculture and horticulture apprenticeships throughout the year for anyone aged 16 or over. Training for apprentices aged 16-18 is FREE to employers.

Achievement levels on both our courses are high: for arboriculture it was a 97 per cent success rate over the past three years. Our students are also equipped with many of the 'tickets' required in the modern workplace before they leave, as we have London's only NPTC/CGLI accredited assessment centre on site and we build these exams into our courses.

Our apprenticeships are designed by business. We give employers the chance to shape our programmes through employer forums, while each of our apprenticeships courses has a dedicated advisory committee made up of NPTC, LANTRA and employers’ representatives as well as college staff. We also offer a bespoke training package - talk to us to find out more.

Edited by Steve Bullman

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Dear Steve,

I have an apprentice who should be starting in September with you. I have sent back the required form to confirm employment but niether he or I have had any further information. He has tried to contact the college but with no joy. Please could you tell me how I can confirm that he is all good to go. he is a great lad and I do not want to let him down. Thank you

Stuart ABM Trees Ltd

Dear Steve,

I have an apprentice who should be starting in September with you. I have sent back the required form to confirm employment but niether he or I have had any further information. He has tried to contact the college but with no joy. Please could you tell me how I can confirm that he is all good to go. he is a great lad and I do not want to let him down. Thank you

Stuart ABM Trees Ltd

Hi Stuart, not sure if this was meant for me or not based on me editing Capels post? I have emailed them a link to this thread for you.

• 1 month later...