bulk bag sign writing

marlon

Hi, I sell my firewood by the bulk bag which i get printed with my name number at the factory. However i'm waiting for my next batch so in the meantime i'm using just plain bags, but there must be a firm out there who could supply me with a stencil with my name and number which i could lay on the plain bag and spray with paint??? Help!!! Would really appreciate any contacts or other ideas. Thanks:thumbup:

Hi, I sell my firewood by the bulk bag which i get printed with my name number at the factory. However i'm waiting for my next batch so in the meantime i'm using just plain bags, but there must be a firm out there who could supply me with a stencil with my name and number which i could lay on the plain bag and spray with paint??? Help!!! Would really appreciate any contacts or other ideas. Thanks:thumbup:

We got some done last week to sign write our wheel barrows and trailer sides etc. Our sign writers did them. They are cut out of "Dibond" which is a aluminum bonded board - cut out using their plotter with a router bit in it. Cost £20 plus VAT for a sign area about the size of a bit of A4 paper with a big surround for over spray around it. They have our logo already so there may be a set up charge.

Alpine Signs

index Page 1.

I've made basic stencils before using cardboard, print out the design onto paper and stick that to a bit of card, and cut out the sections with a stanley knife, job done lol

I've now got a plotter/vinyl cutter so could prolly have a better crack at them, havent had a need yet though

Edited by scbk