General Tree pics

Andy Collins

yeh that was alot off fun and the customer wanted some shape to it and come down to that hieght that conifer is 3 trees. as it was my first conifer job didnt really no what i was gettin my self in for. done the hedge in the back gound to took about 16ft out the top thanks for the advice though cheers andy

just found some more pics off that cedar in the back gound of that last pic a limb fell out off it, so that was took down to i think by GTS, the 2 cedar where takin down with in a week off each other. though i would post some intresting pics as i was lookin though the pic i had on my computer

gts.jpg.98be139fc9f3588e847ec3eed20833d4.jpg

597653af06273_gts1.jpg.fedbcab9f69fc46b13d5edfdf9cc6614.jpg

a couple of pics of some of the jobs this week whilst subbing...

1st pic 60-65 foot ash reduction by 30% and a couple of large lower bows removed. (Sorry no before pic) started sleeting a bit.. got a bit slippy at times. The tree had some pretty funky tree surgery in the past hence some of the funny shaped lower limbs.

2nd pic hard reduction on a mature cherry. (gotta do what they want)

3rd pics + Ash tree reduction that ended up having to fell because some muppet ring barked the tree. what a ****. he even came out to ask if we were felling because 'someone' had ring barked it... I almost asked if he had hammered any nails in there whilst he was at it, but thought best to keep outta it... Housing association job who decided best to take tree out for H&S reasons.

IMG_0180.jpg.2ce23c27c727ce98b4d5e75a6b578e8f.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg.6c6ce18c2ab59ed2e9fe4d0a0be37c9e.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg.fd927a0dfaad1b0973d7a7e556a3fdb3.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg.e58f0aed0e738b8e6e8dae86cf32775d.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg.8041b8aafad06ede0a989508ef048153.jpg

Edited by Rich Rule

yeh i will agree it was a waste off 2 nice trees. i did not do the tree work as they are miles to big for me

josharb87

it was in godmanchester as i am to belive by talkin the the person at owns the house the cedar in the first pic was planted by the same peorsn and around the same time as that one u took that limb out at hinchingbrook house.how i no that tree so well u worked on is i went to school there. we work form huntingdon no company name as its just me and my dad that work together. who do u work for

Edited by burrell_