General Tree pics

Andy Collins

aye, it's properly big...or at least it was this morning.. :001_tongue:

Hopefully crazy lady is at work tomorrow.

no chance, she will have all night to get proper ragey ragey, my last real nutter wrapped the bottom 12 feet in barbed wire, chicken wire and monkey wrenched the whole butt of the tree witrh nails. when we got there the following day with the developer, we both agreed we didnt need the hassle and just walked away. :ohmy:

lol two greenhouses for good measure.

:laugh1: ..theres also a pond, decorative fountain thing, an old fragile looking cotswold stone wall and an immovable concrete compost container thingy...

target city. :sad:

all that aside it's going well so far though.

:laugh1: ..theres also a pond, decorative fountain thing, an old fragile looking cotswold stone wall and an immovable concrete compost container thingy...

i dodged round two statues years ago, missed them all day. then the groundie turned round with a rake and knocked both their heads off, it was like a laurel and hardy sketch.:scared1::001_smile:

Oh sh*t, good job,looks a trick one

finished and home by 1.:001_smile:

todays obstacles were wind and horizontal rain, add plenty of sawdust and by the time I had done I looked like I had just climbed out of a bowl of ready brek..:001_tongue:

The tree is staying like that now, it's a big old lump and won't hurt anything now...call it home for a few beetles.

DSC00164.jpg.8771e298541628c62579950235e0d59c.jpg

DSC00162.jpg.c544995d467f5ad733dae9f54fc25dbd.jpg

DSC00161.jpg.db155645c069fb1d4229863b0a226f71.jpg