General Tree pics

Andy Collins

here's a lift and thin aye done the other week this is only the second time i've done this on this scale so be easy on me guys ha likly.a little bit of rigging involved due to bt wires and fence panals below. also two garden shed in the neighbouring garden

597653c64e487_Picture1007.jpg.0b99ecfe17955e98f19c83edebb74053.jpg

597653c649962_Picture995.jpg.93ed2a94b8ea88b2b1e9003853b07983.jpg

cheers guys that was a nerve racking moment was waiting for different replys

it take me a little longer than a thought but did'nt want to maul a shed or bt line they cost a packet these days.

befriend a bt guy mate, Do you ever pull them out the way?if they are slack its amazing how much you can shift them.:001_smile:

befriend a bt guy mate, Do you ever pull them out the way?if they are slack its amazing how much you can shift them.:001_smile:

yip got a couple of guys in the trade. ma boss got some tools ie connectors and crips off of his guy

we also dropped a few lines. this was a thick cable but aye was only being careful will try that next time cheers

Nothing wrong with that sanny, my only comments if I was being very nit-picky would be a bit too much off that big limb on the right, and maybe a bit too much on the lift. I am aware that you have to work to the spec, ie give the client (and the boss), what they want. The finer points of thins/reductions/lifts come with time and confidence to do what you think is best and tell the boss/client so!

Nothing wrong with that sanny, my only comments if I was being very nit-picky would be a bit too much off that big limb on the right, and maybe a bit too much on the lift. I am aware that you have to work to the spec, ie give the client (and the boss), what they want. The finer points of thins/reductions/lifts come with time and confidence to do what you think is best and tell the boss/client so!

cheers peter aye noticed that my self on the big limb by the time aye did it to late to rectify my mistake duely noted tho. the reson for such a high lift is coz there is a large workshop being built under it should have explaind my actions more clearly soz