General Tree pics

Andy Collins

yikes frank, that looked horrible, i thought a man like you would of given it a little push with the pallet forks, look like you could of done with a winch. i hate ivy

Yeah it was pretty nasty. Did 3 of similar size in one day, using only 3/4 of a tank in the ms200t and 1 full tank in the 880. Still got home in time to watch Deal or No Deal.:001_tongue:

Heres a before and after on a couple of beeches on saturday. Just a trim to let light in- some tricky electric wires and a road on the near side. To my mind the lower left branch on the left tree in the after pic should have come off also, but the customer wanted to leave it. It looks ok from the house. Any comments welcome.:001_smile:IMG_1586.jpg.879b88f32f5fbce59507ad6b9fe0801a.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg.2d3e6f566e9dc59a4657f10297623b63.jpg

Monster oak removal today, got 2 days on it but should be finished by lunchtime tomorrow.

Not our own but a subby job through about 3 other people, the owner of the house owns a plant hire company so called in one of his boys who knows how to start a chainsaw to "get the big cherry picker and come over and cut this tree down"..chainsaw bloke didn't fancy it so called his landscape gardner/tree surgeon mate to come and help him who didn't fancy it either so called a tree surgery firm who also didn't fancy it so called us..

lots of cooks - one kitchen..lovely.!

No action shots or before pics as I was climbing.

Had the ultimate nightmare neighbour psycho lady as well, she completely lost the plot because of the sawdust coming into her garden. Actually forced us to stop work just as we had got into a decent rhythm and then we had to stand around for 45 mintues while people phoned other people who then phoned different people to try and calm her down...was difficult to get back into the groove after it was all sorted out.

anyhow, huge multi stem oak on it's way out overhanging 4 gardens, situated at the bottom of some rich blokes garden, end of day 1 and about 7 stems done, 2 1/2 left.

DSC00160.jpg.e1f3c63a1a0fd1a4d18c711867f68660.jpg

DSC00159.jpg.afaa75f81124553c8dc427fa8e7427a2.jpg

DSC00158.jpg.880306b846f8308123aa61169d6cdd39.jpg

horrible,horrible horrible. i bet the pics dont do it justice. good job mate. i had a nutty customer today, spent an hour shaping a cherry tree, in full bud of course. it looked ok, it was a salvage job after someone had cut all the branches off up to about 12 feet. then she made me pole prune the life out it, because she didnt like certain branches, i finally asked her if i could just fell it, then she replied how much she loved the tree. i was too peeved off to take a picture, but bart simpsom comes to mind. thankfully it was in a back garden.