Tech Cert Chorley

Arbgirl

me too - just doing the 5837 exam tomorrow

Which one you doing?

Good luck by the way!

I shouldnt be hard to find if you are there tomorrow afternoon as there is a distinct lack of females on this course!

Got to jump on my bus now for the long journey - but hopefully see you there! Im a tall and auburn haired hippy so I shouldnt be hard to spot lol

Edited by Arbgirl
got to get me bus!

Ive arrived!! I'm in Chorley at last! Erm tips for tomorrow...

Have you got your hi viz and all your surveying equipment?

For fungi Id - go through the list in the syllabus and then look at the fungi directory on here to ID stuff

Then do the same for pests and diseases (you will have to google for them - but I found it the best way to learn - by finding it out myself)

Read woodland management plans and have a good knowledge of woodland management for timber and biodiversity

You get plenty of time in the plant ID - again, go through the syllabus list and google each one you cant ID so you know whats what..

Good luck Tim and Theo - see ya tomorrow!!

Err anyone else got any ideas or are you all in the pub?? On my way...!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by Arbgirl

Did my exam monday - my tip is... take your time and read the question....I say again... read the question and ONLY do what the question wants you todo and do not be smart and show you know stuff they do not need!!

If you went to the 3 day prep at Sparsholt you will find this is only half the stress (if you put the work in obviously)

Did my exam monday - my tip is... take your time and read the question....I say again... read the question and ONLY do what the question wants you todo and do not be smart and show you know stuff they do not need!!

If you went to the 3 day prep at Sparsholt you will find this is only half the stress (if you put the work in obviously)

For which particular exam please? *flutters eyelashes*:blushing:

Thanks armybloke

I have the 5837 one today and have always found it hard to work out what the examiner is getting at! Im pretty sure last time I did exactly what you said not to do - that is - wrote loads of carp that didnt answer the question as I couldnt work out what the question was getting at!

Lets hope it is more straightforward this time

And that I wont be doing a fifth resit like some.........

Right now I must start this revising lark - the exam's at 3.30!