Report writing workshop

Paul Barton

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind us hijacking paul!

seems there is three up or repeating the workshop, arborist, me and one above.

if anyone else is interested in a re booking of the workshop say iye!

I am always looking for any further training courses...I did speak to Paul about this course but decided to pass on it but it sounds like it was very worth while...if available I would be interested in attending a similar course...also are there any interesting tree related courses/talks happening next year?

I am always looking for any further training courses...I did speak to Paul about this course but decided to pass on it but it sounds like it was very worth while...if available I would be interested in attending a similar course...also are there any interesting tree related courses/talks happening next year?

one talk n walk not to be missed is the annual summer meeting of the ATF:001_cool:

I havent looked into dates as yet for next year for various talks, one that i know is iminent is TEPS rhizo series part 3:thumbup1:

will keep you posted as I am sure will good old mr humphries as and when we find the gems:thumbup:

Hi steve. I have plans to facilitate running some more courses next year so will keep you posted.