Security

Steve Bullman

The other thing I feel guilty of is COMPLACENCY!! I dropped my guard, got lazy, felt safe. I went around yesterday and checked alarms etc, batteries on the saw alarms were flat, a padlock wasnt locked and so on. At the end of the day its laziness, and apathy. Dont think you wont get turned over, you will.

Very Good Advice Andy.

Thanks for that.

Been away for the week, only just picked up on the agro you've had, gutted for you fella.

Well, the police presence has been good in the last few days, like they know the crims will be back. All along my row of houses are very jumpy, not a bad thing. Last night, one of the neighbours spotted a car parked up a farm track, rushes out with his air rifle and discharges a pellet, turns out it was an UNMARKED police car.

Jeezus, it doesnt get much better than that! So those advocates of discharging fire-arms could just look a bit silly in these cases. havent spoken to him yet to see what the coppers said.

we used to have a similiar Yale type. was good but it ran on batteries which ran out every week so often wasn't working and constantly used to go off and not be able to turn it off without getting the ladder out getting the siren off the wall and pulling out the batteries. not the best!