When the drugs don't work...

Gnarlyoak

look at the video i posted, it is her from the side, obviously a good shot. Either way, the second picture isn't good no matter what you used to look like. Ady i can guarantee as your journey into fatherhood continues, your thoughts and views of people will change, you will see them as a son or daughter, they were once the little bundle of joy you witnessed being born yesterday, some children are not blessed with parents and caregivers that we were so lucky to get, i don't know anything about this girl apart from her name, i just see someone in serious need of someones help.

Very true stevie she is someones daughter BUT these people are in the limelight and become the peer group for young kids they have irresponsible lifestyles that mock a moral code, they flont there herion sheek attitude and this can send mixed messages to impressionable kids " its ok to do drugs amy is super successfull and she take drugs" now i know its the medias fault for plastering her all over the paper but SHE decided to stick the needle in her arm and im sorry but i have no sympathy for her, the only difference in her and the smack heads that would steal everything that you and i have worked for is she has the money to pay for her habit.

These media type stars who in my eyes are nothing more than jesters but are raised up on pedastools to become demi gods in this society, they are a real concern for me, i have two young daughters who could be influenced by theses media types and i constantly have to be on my guard to see what influences they are picking up on and then counter act it with a positive reinforcment and these types do not make my life any easier, i am sick of looking at them. Rant over :biggrin:

Edited by Robert_S

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images