will there be a??

vduben

yeah there really good,isc sent some stuff down to try,and that krab was on of the things.it seems to align nicely,and seems easier to clip/unclip.much better than using a conventional krab on your lanyard imo.using that with one of iscs mini krabs and the art positioner is in my opinion the best lanyard setup ive tried

dont be asking them to splice your old rope though mate!

i want old ropes splicing, obvoulsy ill pay what needs to be paid, i dont need new ropes so im a bit stuck,

whats this new krab look like?

i want old ropes splicing, obvoulsy ill pay what needs to be paid, i dont need new ropes so im a bit stuck,

whats this new krab look like?

well dont be surprised if they say no! no one likes splicing old ropes as far as i can tell. and from an outsiders viewpoint, i think they like to get through as many splices as possible at these events....i guess old splices would slow their progress.

If your taking old ropes to be spliced, run them through a cold wash first, even then there is still a good chance they will say no.

Dirt gets inside the rope and makes sliding the the strands over each other difficult. Arborist rope is hard enough work to splice when its clean and new!