Orrible Leylandii removal job in Swindon anyone interested ?

arbwork

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Clutches going everywhere. Is it their migrating season? I've had my car done in the past 2 months and we've just had two trucks give theirs up two weeks on the trot!

If there was accommodation and wages at the right price I'd do it. Would be a nice break!

had disco clutch done this year and 110 lastweek, i'll bring the caravan if you can find a tracked chipper rob.. think we will get away with towing caravan behind chipper on trailer?:thumbup:

sorry i thought it was uphill northbound? meaning most ldv's end up broken down waaay down south as they try going north?:001_tt2:

ED my good man, How much have your Landys cost you in repairs this year so far?? :001_tt2::001_tt2: haha

times must be hard if you need a tow from an ldv, what motor has clutch gone on?

The renault master van this week. It's been a week or so since any problems with the lease transit so I'm sure it's due for a flywheel or starter motor or something end of this week/start of next..............

R