For Jonsie and Mr Bullman

Sounds a great plan theres a huge fisherie in my village that has a specific child lake infact 3 specific child lakes ive used alot my self there not just for children I still use them as im a beginer and on the last of the 3 lakes ive caught a 20lb carp. I know its a bit further away but im sure theyll let us have a fish get togeether and they do do night fishing so like I said my help is here if you need:001_smile:

was nice tlking to yoiu briefly your knowlage is incredible :thumbup1:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds a great plan theres a huge fisherie in my village that has a specific child lake infact 3 specific child lakes ive used alot my self there not just for children I still use them as im a beginer and on the last of the 3 lakes ive caught a 20lb carp. I know its a bit further away but im sure theyll let us have a fish get togeether and they do do night fishing so like I said my help is here if you need

was nice tlking to yoiu briefly your knowlage is incredible :thumbup1:

Im going to REALY enjoy this event, there is nothing quiet like the expression of joy in a friends face when I help them catch a fish that they thought they could only dream of. Ive helped a good few people catch thier first 20lber and it is just such a quality moment when its achieved.:thumbup1:

as for my knowledge...:blushing: I keep teling you lot im just a blagger!:001_huh:

I'd be right up for it, you need to make sure it doesn't clash with any show dates and I'll help you out as much as I can.

I've got a few spare bits of kit I can bring along and I can help out with any of the newcomers to show them the ropes. :thumbup:

I'd be right up for it, you need to make sure it doesn't clash with any show dates and I'll help you out as much as I can.

I've got a few spare bits of kit I can bring along and I can help out with any of the newcomers to show them the ropes. :thumbup:

Good stuff Justin, Ive got a lot of spares too so with a few others chipping in a rod or two here and there we should caver all the bases.

Who would do a nights camping for this?

we could do a 12 hour fishin for all then caryy it over the night for those wanting the full on night fishing experience?