Inclusional arboriculture- from the top

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will one day get the delivery of this concept right, i guess the problem is in finding a universal approach, a goal that may indeed be unreachable?

So with that in mind I guess i should focus my direction toward an individual approach as each and everyone is indeed individual, however, that said, we are all flow and of the same, this failure of individual recognition to this fact is in essence the whole point.

Wether you see the validity of that concept within "inclusional thinking" or not, you are ALL naturaly inclusive you "feel it" whenever you feel joy in nature, when you express that artistic appreciation of natural form, be that a landscape that has been formed by planetary flow and co creation or on a macro level as you watch an ant colony go about its daily business.

One day, I will connect all the "natural born includers" and help them recognise that which binds them within a receptive whole. (sorry Alan but they dont get the "hole thing" just yet!) many of us within the evolutionary mindfull change are at loggerheads with eachother, but this is due to a lack of appreciation and receptivness towards the common flow or goal. Soon all will combine in one almighty wave of Inclusional thought and form a force flow that is so powerfull that to exclude oneself from it would go against the very primeval instinct of being part of a natural nieghbourhood. it is within our genes to group together, and youll not be able to exclude yourself.

The inclusional flow is coming your way, one way or another, exclude yourself, exclude your genes from evolution.

Evolution is about to become a thing of mind, rather than matter.

• 2 weeks later...

Life is flow-

every living thing is in "dynamic flow" life itself is, like a liquid.

Now imagine that as Claus says that a tree is "upstanding and upright in youth, strong and vigorous" Now imagine that in its old age it is tired and heavey of burden, its youthfull vigour gone, but its will to go on still strong, it needs to employ others, it can no longer carry the burden of its once magnificent frame. It has to become receptive and inclusive, it needs to open itself up to others, in the case of the tree, this is fungi and invertibrates which feed on the wood colonised by fungi. As a consequence this chain of new receptivity, ones acceptance that solitude is no longer a viable option, means that diversity and flow is increased, that by including "others" the tree can and does become much more than just a tree, it becomes an eco system, an ultimate expression of flow form and diversity.

A fountain of life the ultimate expression of "inclusionism"

597657b30a0f8_hurricanetree1.jpg.4e06077ba95cc739fa33d89b9e28d3e0.jpg

If we doubt the flow form of life forms we only have to look around us, like this image here, life ALWAYS follows a path, that of the least resitance, it diverts and "flows" like liquid, there are no hard lines in flow, no bounderies, no barriers, only alternate paths, paths of least resistance.

I promise you, give it time, and some effort, and once you get the flow form, youll understand in a much deeper way all the life around you.:001_cool:

...life ALWAYS follows a path, that of the least resitance, it diverts and "flows" like liquid, there are no hard lines in flow, no bounderies, no barriers, only alternate paths, paths of least resistance.

I'd suggest life is resistance itself, self-organisation against entropy. But then, if I did that I'd be getting involved in all this again so I'd better not. :D

What wouldn't thermodynamics have to do with? :D

Well, I would not know tony, thats why I asked!

That word "antropy" is beyond me at the moment:blushing:

Maybe if you explain its relevance here i might be able to see the connection, and give you a respectable answer?

Your a very inteligent young man tony, dont be coy, speak up, dont dip your toes and beat around the bush, Moosh:001_tt2: