Inclusional arboriculture- from the top

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone on here think im going to get upset and implode! LMAO:lol:

no worries Mestrh, I guess if you cant be bothered to read it though there is litle point in being here!

Not your kinda thing? its cool.:001_cool:

Lol.

I thought you might want feedback as to why there's only 5 of you discussing it. No worries from the small bit of info I may understand I wouldn't agree with it anyway.:thumbup:

Lol.

I thought you might want feedback as to why there's only 5 of you discussing it. No worries from the small bit of info I may understand I wouldn't agree with it anyway.:thumbup:

Oh i do appreciate it, but didnt know really what to say in reply, after all if you have no interest in it, or at least not enough to bother with it, then what can I do?:confused1:

I never started the thread to force the issue, far from my intentions, nor did I start it thinking it would blossom into a 6k view scenario, I could have chosen much more lucrative subjects to achieve those ends!:001_smile:

at least you looked, and said hi!:thumbup:

Tony, don't you see that Alan's rhetoric doesn't add anything to the final result? The answer is still 2 (or 42 even!). Regardless of culture, philosophy or creed. The answer is still the same no matter how much poetry you dress is up in.

The thing about the scientific method is that it gets results. Actual real results. I can't see inclusionality contributing to that.

Lets look at the Axiom some more. Why is that excluded from your insistance that ALL approaches can be included within inclusionality?

Tony, don't you see that Alan's rhetoric doesn't add anything to the final result? The answer is still 2 (or 42 even!). Regardless of culture, philosophy or creed. The answer is still the same no matter how much poetry you dress is up in.

The thing about the scientific method is that it gets results. Actual real results. I can't see inclusionality contributing to that.

Lets look at the Axiom some more. Why is that excluded from your insistance that ALL approaches can be included within inclusionality?

Oh boy, you love giving me a hard time dont you tone!:laugh1:

I never excluded it, i in fact believe it to be very inclusive, its not defined in absolutes, it guides us, is a guidline based on statistical evidence to provide a sound judgment in the likley hood of an event. it uses traditional math and science to put a quantative figure that is as close and fair as any judge could expect of us. we are dealing with an organic thing here, ask a doctor, he knows all about this dilema!

like I said, science math and all that jazz can help, and get us a lot closer but the reality is nothing in nature is absolute, hence newtons third body problem.:001_cool:

as for the dressing up and poetic liceance, Really?

I am starting to get why this is hard to get across, I am tied up entering a ton of data from a survey at the mo, but just for you i will do some reading on transfigural mathematics and give you something to really mull over!