Models Corner

Andy Collins

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how do you get on with the electrics outside, i would love a model railway round my garden for a laugh, the boys would love it as would i, any tips. I would want the trains pretty big.

Its all gauge 1 1/32 stuff i own its all remote control or live steam so no need for electric out side If you wont your own railway get saving up the one in my garden cost me about £5,000 and its massive about 119ft in length and goes all around my garden is smashing on sunny days and in the winter all you can see is the steam Have a look on youtube YouTube - Gauge1channel's Channel my own channel shows you most of the stuff u can get up to

Tom2020 - just wondering if you know my old man actually?! Just come back from his place at Old Bilsthorpe this afternoon and he has a G scale garden railway - our two kids have been running American F7A's with sound systems round it most of the day! Apparently the company who made them went bust in the States and transferred manufacturing to China and the F7's are over £600 each now, with the sound chips about another £200 on top! He's also the secretary of the Narrow Gauge Society and has written quite a few books on steam railways and engine builders etc. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you'd met him somewhere!

Andy

Tom2020 - just wondering if you know my old man actually?! Just come back from his place at Old Bilsthorpe this afternoon and he has a G scale garden railway - our two kids have been running American F7A's with sound systems round it most of the day! Apparently the company who made them went bust in the States and transferred manufacturing to China and the F7's are over £600 each now, with the sound chips about another £200 on top! He's also the secretary of the Narrow Gauge Society and has written quite a few books on steam railways and engine builders etc. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you'd met him somewhere!

Andy

I most probably some where the pricing latley has gone mad my loco up above i made myself and i have spent just under £300 on it so when i come to sell it its worth around £500 just for that little thing