being watched?

armchairarborist

nipped down to yard this morning and on the way through local village there were cameras up everywhere, all fastened to lampposts, some roads had them on nearly every lamppost, there were guys writing details of every parked car and noseying about everywhere, cameras were signed up as some sort of traffic survey, got into yard, started having a pee next to landy, looked up to see camera on nearest post pointing straight at me haha, hope they enjoyed watching that.. oh if they had put them up a few hours sooner they might have caught some scum nicking red diesel from machines in next yard..

597657499f20c_cctv027.jpg.371f9147763767981ade194aa91d6dd7.jpg

597657499b0af_cctv034.jpg.b9a6a995f96d6e43ac2761cc19aa215c.jpg

5976574997ddc_cctv035.jpg.1f0a5d479b6f866165ba75010efab788.jpg

got into yard, started having a pee next to landy, looked up to see camera on nearest post pointing straight at me haha, hope they enjoyed watching that.

HaHa brillant ask for some of them to be put up in your yard like to seem them come in and try and get somthing then

they have cameras mounted on lamp post round here if there is a cycle race

not so many or the same kind but it might be similiar as some of the marshals can get awfully strange if a cars in the way which might explain the numberplate taking

The one on the last photo looks to be pointing at the house? They look like a very amateur job to me! Are you sure they are legit?

looked pretty official to me, their vans said highways agency on the back. all the visi-vested oiks had mini laptops to write in, i even put my seatbelt on for a bit.. deffo wasnt vosa as i saw them the other side of town today aswel..