Tour de France 2010

Ian H

try cyclingnews.com

im afraid ive only got two cannondales, one a cad3 saeco team replica, (come on cippolini!!)

and a team six13, the one used in the 99 giro with the extra weights glued on! (simoni and cunego era?)

but no, i just dont get much time or energy to ride either.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody see the stage yesterday, some idiot let his dog run into the road just as the main bunch arrived causing a crash which included David Millar, thankfully nobody badly hurt, poor dog was terrified.

Every year!!!!!!:thumbdown:

did you see the punch-up at the end of stage 6? i only got a quick shot during the highlights prog, looked like a quick-step and a casse d'espargnie?

Just saw the punch up, brandishing a front wheel as a club, always funny trying to fight whilst still wearing cycling shoes and cleats.

incidently, did you go to the london prologue a couple of years back? i spent most of it wanderin around the team buses,

Sadly John I didn't manage to get to London(gutted), I bet it was fascinating getting to see behind the scenes,very different to what gets shown on tv I bet.

Good stage today but tomorrow will show who's up for the overall.

Armstrong is gonna win the Tour with Contador second and Vinokourov third.

Place your bets please....:biggrin:

You're right, today is going to be pivotal to the overall result, but if Brad is still amongst them at the end of today, then my top three is Contador, Wiggins, Shleck

incidently, did you go to the london prologue a couple of years back? i spent most of it wanderin around the team buses,

Sadly John I didn't manage to get to London(gutted), I bet it was fascinating getting to see behind the scenes,very different to what gets shown on tv I bet.

Didn't see that prologue, but took the boys down to see the London stage of the Tour of Britain last September.

they loved it, really enjoyed the spectacle. :thumbup1:

DSC09419.JPG.c9461cbb7e74c590668ca3fb0a743418.JPG

DSC09406.JPG.aa7c5c6185dba9414db85dcabb21fba7.JPG

DSC09395.JPG.1a77ec7db5db505afbe7e4ec5e2c1bf8.JPG

DSC09447.JPG.5cb6c57e35db02690538612a982f1e86.JPG

DSC09446.JPG.e9371df89830aa785f8c4d8593eb80ad.JPG

Cracking shots as usual David, looks like a great day was had by all with some decent weather thrown in as well:thumbup1: I love that in bike racing you can still get up close and personal-so to speak.

if you get to the premier calender, the tour of britain or the tour series, or even most uk races its very easy to get as close as possible.

at the lincoln gp, i was riding team bikes up and down the feed zone!

look on Peterborough Cycling Club UK. - Home > galleries> tour series. i did the pics.

we actualy held a prologue stylee race around the circuit!