New Gear ?s

LSD

1: Just got a new Tree motion,:thumbup1: it came with some small black plastic studs and a couple of pieces of elastic anybody know what they’re used for?:confused1:

2:also got a Stein throw bag cube, think it’s the first addition, as build quality is pretty shoddy :thumbdown:, any suggestions on how I can make it stronger?

Last: got some liros pro throw line, had it of the reel today and the outer waxy cover is broken about half way along the line, will this affect the strength, Should I send it back?

Thanks LSD

Thanks Justin, sorry I didn’t buy from you BTW,:blushing: got a company discount from the shop,

I know about the gear loops, they came with my last TM, this time there was a bag with studs inn, can’t think of any reason for them, maybe put in there by mistake

as for the cube , it’s old stock so like I said got it cheap, maybe I’ll just try a bit off needlework and gaffa tape, serves me rite for being a tightwod :thumbdown:

I've never rated those Stein throwline cubes. I just went to the Factory shop and bought a folding bucket for fishing bait for a fiver...sturdy and cheap:thumbup1: